dinsdag 4 augustus 2009

New-York, Italy and Russia

The first card I received today is from my brother from New York, he is travelling through America.


The second card is from Italy, it is my very first UNESCO card. It is the Convent of Santa Maria Delle Grazie in Milan.

"The refectory of the Convent of Santa Maria delle Grazie forms an integral part of this architectural complex, begun in Milan in 1463 and reworked at the end of the 15th century by Bramante. On the north wall is The Last Supper, the unrivalled masterpiece painted between 1495 and 1497 by Leonardo da Vinci, whose work was to herald a new era in the history of art."

And a few weeks ago I won a lottery hosted by a girl from Russia. I won 12 interior view cards. They are very beautiful. I made a slide show of it. If you want more information about the picutes, look at my Flickr account.




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten